Ever since they featured the Sarah Jessica Parker "Bitten" line of clothes on Project Runway, I've been wanting to go to Steve & Barry's. The only one in the area is at the University Mall, which is a bit sketchy, but we went there today to buy a new washer & dryer at Sears (it's the closest mall to our house), so I dragged Glenn in. Everything at the store is $8.98. I knew it was cheap, but seriously! SJP and Amanda Bynes both have really cute trendy clothing lines there. I got a pair of jeans, two shirts and some satin ballet flats for under $40, how cool is that? I'm completely hooked.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't is wonderful?!? We go the one at Fiesta Bay in Orlando every time we get up there (by the Ron Jons). Love love love it. Glad you got some fun stuff.
Post a Comment